[Matroska-users] DVD burning

Jeremy Gentry velks_suisonic at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 03:38:16 CEST 2005

First off let me say that I love any file I have seen in your format....its
always so, for the lack of a better word, Perfect.  But I do have one
problem with it that I have so far not been able to lock down.  I use DVD
santa to burn my own DVDs, And Any file I have, OGG, AVI, MPEG Ect. It burns
without any problems.  But I can't burn Matroska files to DVD with that
program. I understand you have nothing to do with 3rd party software liek
that but I was Hoping you all could tell me if you have a decoder in the
works to fix this or if you have another Video file to DVD program you could
recommend to me.  Any Help you can give would be awesome.

Jeremy