[Matroska-users] Re: mkv and ogm trouble

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Wed Jul 27 21:38:45 CEST 2005

OGM is an unspecified,discontinued container format made by an
individual, and even worse it has no real specs. Both our main MKV
creation tools, mkvmerge/mmg.exe and avi-mux GUI ( links in our download
section ) can convert OGM files into MKVs in a fast and lossless
process, and the resulting files will even be a bit smaller because MKV
has a lot less overhead than OGM.

http://www.matroska.org