[Matroska-users] Help with subtitles

Terrence Teo urobolus at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 13:53:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've just started using matroska to view MKV files,
and I think its great. However, I've got a problem
whereby I can't seem to get the subtitles of a video
files to appear. The first time I played the file,
everything was working fine and the subtitles were
being shown by default. However, when I tried to watch
the clip again after rebooting my computer, the
subtitles weren't shown anymore, and I have no idea
how to get them back. Could anyone help me on this,
I'd greatly appreciate any help, thanks!