[Matroska-users] Re: thank you

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sat Jul 23 07:43:58 CEST 2005

Martin Moran schrieb:

> Thank you for making the most convoluted rapper package I've ever seen
> in my entire life.  With out your hard work, I never would have wasted
> 3 days of my life because some idiot client thought it would be a good
> idea to add 'info' to the movie and rap it up like a little bug in a
> rug.  Thank you for making the very first file stipulation I've ever
> imposed on a would be client. 'No .mkv files excepted'
> Thanks for breaking new ground sh!theads.

Man, i have NO clue what you are talking about. wtf is a 'rapper
package' ? Could you consider that, as matroska is free to use, some
people are using it for purposes we never intended our software to be
used initially ?

http://www.matroska.org

P.S. If you, instead of insulting us for no reason, had contacted us for
help you probably had spent less than 3 hours, and with results.