[Matroska-users] This is concerning your software.

Luigil Quinones lquinonez42 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:53:47 CEST 2005

I want to know how to turn a movie that's mkv into a dvd that i could watch
on my dvd player in my house
and also is there a place that i could see all my video filters so i could
take one out cause my video is coming out nasty looking with colors looking
like they are damaged but if i play clips from the internet or something
they don't mess up so i need like a clue or something or anything that could
lead me to the the cuase of this. It would trully be appreciated.