[Matroska-users] Re: playing back mkv

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Tue Jan 25 17:41:08 CET 2005

WMP 10 does not work well.  Try an alternative player like TCMP, MPC, Zoom, BSPlayer, etc that supports multiple audio streams.
  "James Corrigan" <wingzero34 at msn.com> wrote in message news:BAY4-DAV307F5570AFD052A75C7C7CD7860 at phx.gbl...
  This is my problem I downloaded Matroska_Pack_Full_v1.0.3 And when I try to play back an mkv file it plays but the audio gets all messed up and plays both audio tracks at once and wont alow me to switch between them. I am using windows MP V 10.  I instalded the standered option on it and not the full but I do not know why this is happening so could you please help me out.