[Matroska-users] Nothing works to playback Matroska files.

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Sun Jan 2 10:27:59 CET 2005

Abrasha a écrit :
> I am not a novice user.  I am quite familiar with installing and using
> various video and audio codec.  As well as with installing and using
> various media players.

You are a novice user, since you didn't provide us with information on
the file you are trying to play. This is the first thing that has to be
done to try to locate a problem. (and you keep on sending the same
message everywhere)

As you have the full pack, install MatroskaProp and tell us what streams
your file contains.