[Matroska-users] BIG problem with current ffdshow builds in our packs

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sat Jan 15 16:34:18 CET 2005

Hi Toff, All,

it seems we have a major problem with current ffdshow builds, as used in
our packs. Read here, and read Thomas' email below :
http://corecodec.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=7360#7360

For some reason ffdshow inserts itself in the graph for WMV files, God
knows why. As a result of that, all WMV files wont play anylonger after
installing the 1.0.3 packs. If we had only been sticking to the good
old, well tested May 23rd build of ffdshow :( ....