[Matroska-users] mka in linux

ivanova flamingivanova at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 03:25:39 CET 2005

I am planning to convert some of my cd's into mka containers. In windows I can
play these fine with foobar2000, but what is the status on playback in linux?
Last time I tried mplayer, the chapters did not work. Is there any other apps
that would be able to play matroska files?

I'm also looking into tta lossless compression - but I guess linux has even less
support for that :(