[Matroska-users] Some questions about matroska.....

Fabio Bizzi bizzi at albacom.net
Wed Jan 12 08:54:03 CET 2005

Hi matroska guys,

I'm new with matroska and I've some questions to this list, I've
searched in the docs but I haven't found what I'm looking for.

The first question is: Is Matroska "streammable" in multicast ?
I've looked around for any documentation about streaming matroska in
unicast / multicast but I'ven't fond any at all. :(

If Yes, Can I use RTP ? or what else ?
DO I need a SAP server for announcements and Header, Meta Seek
Information, Segment Information and Track ? Or What else ?

Where I can found docs about it ?

Thanks a lot.

Ciao.

	Fabio.