[Matroska-users] subtitles

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sat Feb 26 19:44:03 CET 2005

Naveen Jacob schrieb:

>Hi Chris,
>I'm using the classic player i found on your site... and i'm not sure
>if it has english subs... It is Goodbye Lenin...  So if English
>doesn't come up as an option that means I can't get any additional
>files?  I've never used this format before so please excuse my novice
>questions haha..
>Thanks for the reply  Naveen

Naveen, by chance i got a mkvinfo log file from this movie, if this is
the XTC release of the movie with French and German audio. Unfortunately
it only contains French subs, no english ones.

The menu to select the right subtitles language is a little bit hidden
in Media Player Classic ( MPC ), you find it in 'DirectShow Filters'
'DVobSub' ....

Christian