[Matroska-users] Re: [Matroska-general] New version of matroskasplitter from Gabest

Liisachan Liisachan at faireal.net
Fri Feb 11 06:17:06 CET 2005

Christian HJ Wiesner <chris at matroska.org> wrote:

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/
>
> Gabest released version 1.0.2.5 of matroskasplitter on sourceforge,
> dated 10th February 2005. No changelog.

I was actually going to ask about it yestereday my time,
wondering if Gabest and Haali are working together or not.
Guess not.

As for "changelog," probably
+ Dirac support added (V_DIRAC)
--> Note: Gabest made DiracSplitter too.
+ Maybe some change for embedded fonts for subs??
--> gdi32.dll never loaded anymore, even if(!pAddFontMemResourceEx
    || !pAddFontResourceEx)
--> CMatroskaSplitterFilter::UninstallFonts()

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/guliverkli/guliverkli/src/filters/parser/matroskasplitter/MatroskaSplitter.cpp?r1=1.63&r2=1.70&sortby=date