[Matroska-users] Problem with Matroska Pack Full v1.1.2

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Wed Dec 28 16:01:26 CET 2005

Drew,

from looking at the log, it seems the problem is with rendering the
vobsub subtitles track. This is strange, as you said you have our packs
installed. One question : Is it possible that you have a tool called
'VobSub' installed ? If so, i guess i know the culprit. This tool came
with a very old version of DirectVobSub which is known to cause
problems. Please check your HDD for 'vobsub' and see if you can find
anything.

In addition to that, i copy the author of the matroskadiag tool on this
email, maybe he has an idea.

Christian