[Matroska-users] Re: saj

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Tue Dec 20 20:51:28 CET 2005

You do not have a Matroska DirectShow filter installed.  Please reinstall
the Matroska Pack from packs.matroska.org

"sajjad ifthkar" <holocost at talk21.com> wrote in message
news:20051220103430.44948.qmail at web86207.mail.ukl.yahoo.com...
ok here you go.

thanks very mfor looking into this for me.

regards.

saj

Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with
voicemail

Matroska file info : C:\Documents and Settings\saj\My Documents\My
Videos\Howl's moving castle\howls moving castle.mkv
File size : 1.36 GB
File complete : yes
Duration : 01:59:07.877
Writing application : mkvmerge v1.4.2 ('Jimi Thing') built on Apr 16 2005
13:58:15
Muxing application : libebml v0.7.4 + libmatroska v0.7.6