[Matroska-users] Problem with Matroska Pack Full v1.1.2

Drew Oliver deathtoall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 18:14:36 CET 2005

Hello,

   I am sorry to bother you but I am having problems. I have downloaded one
of the packs before thinking it would finally allow me to play certain files
I couldn't before, and when I downloaded it, it seemed to do nothing. I was
told by people that I could watch say mkv and Matroska Files with this but
as I try the different programs to watch it, it continues to tell me I
can't. I fully installed the program and tried Divx and Windows Media Player
along with a few others. Niether allowed me to play the file. WMP just had a
problem and i couldn't get sound or picture just a random design while Divx
wouldn't even allow me to try the file even with this addon. I am not sure
if I am just not doing something right or whatnot but this is just not good.
If you can help me in any way it would be greatly apprieciated. I really
want to watch my stuff and I hear this program is good just not sure why it
is not working for me.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon

-Drew