[Matroska-users] help needed to play a video file

karen kong bbkaren2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 17:57:36 CET 2005

hello matroska team,
i have just downloaded your matroska pack, but i can still not play my matroska file(s). please tell me what to do. i have tried every player to try and play it (core, classic, windows media player),  but the message "invalid first byte of EBML id: 00" always comes up and i can never play the file.

PLEASE reply via this email address as soon as possible,
your sincerely,
Karen Kong, UK