[Matroska-users] I need help with the Mastroka codecs

a a fzero_01 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 06:43:36 CET 2005

  hello I went to the site:

  http://packs.matroska.org/

  Matroska Pack Full v1.1.2 (2005-10-15) doesnt work because I'm using Windows 98

  Matroska Pack Lite v1.1.2 (2005-10-15) does not install completely
  there is an error associated with this pack I donwload and try to install.

  it says "Runtime Error.  this application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.  please contact the application's support team for more information."

  why is this happening??   I try earlier lite packs but they fail to play the video I want to play, which is a mastroka file.

  I use windows media player classic version 6.4.7.7.

  and I have another windows media player classic version 6.4.8.2.  but it doesnt work there either.

  please help

http://mail.yahoo.com