[Matroska-users] (BUG) Problem with Adobe After Effects and Matroska last version 112!

Pilar pilarzbernanos at yahoo.com.br
Mon Dec 5 20:35:12 CET 2005

(BUG) Problem with Adobe After Effects and Matroska last version 112!

I installed the 1.1.2 version of Matroska full pack and there is a bus when I open Adobe After  Effects, the program says that ffdshowdll.ax crash the program in error code 0 :: 42, I uninstall Matroska Pack Full 1.1.2 from my system and install again the old 1.1.1, this one works perfectly.

Any one has other solution that I can install the 1.1.2 version and use after effects normally?