[Matroska-users] (no subject)

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Aug 2 22:17:37 CEST 2005

Hi,

I don't know what is complicated about the Pack. You just click Next
until you're done with the installation (if you don't know what are the
proposed changes in the installation).

Then you can open Matroska files in any DirectShow based video player.
Like Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic (MPC), The Core Media
Player (TCMP), Zoomplayer, etc...

You may also try VLC which handles Matroska files too.

Regards