[Matroska-users] quesion from china

oliver492 at sohu.com oliver492 at sohu.com
Wed Aug 10 14:53:47 CEST 2005

 dear sir:<p>     <p>     how are you. i play movies with wmp on my pc  and i can play almost all kinds of movie paper helped by two plug-ins ,i.e ff-show(latest) and vobsub2.23. Last week ifound i could not open a mastrska movie paper. so i sought through google , trying to find a way out. i found you and dwonloaded lastest plug-in on your web site. however , after i installed it, i stil cannot open the paper, what's worse, wmp10 cannot play any other movie paper, and i have to uninstalled your plug-in. i can choose other player such as mediaplayer classes , but i prefer wmp10, i don't want to change other player, i read in you web site, which said with your plug-in , wmp can play mastroka movie paper, i will appriciate it if you can tell me the solution.     <p>