[Matroska-users] newbie

mike nas coldwoim at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 07:35:27 CEST 2005

hi! im new to this mkv files and i followed your instructions on how to play it. I got the codec player, the media player classic and the matroska pack. using the mpc, i got this message:

First file is not EBML

and as i used the codec player, i got this instead:

 > TCMP's Core can not render the file : C:\Documents and Settings\Fred Naces\Desktop\Ranma ½ - OAV 01 - Shampoos Sudden Switch  Curse of the Contrary Jewel.mkv
> Cannot play back the file.  The format is not supported.

I diagnosed it & i received this:
TEbmlReader.ReaderHeader : EBML header ID not found (found 0x4BF7)

what's wrong? i would appreciate any help or suggestions.

http://mail.yahoo.com