[Matroska-users] Re: Re: libebml GCC4 diff

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Apr 15 21:34:34 CEST 2005

Hey,

> Is the AMD64 fix easy to backport to 1.4.0?

There are two patches to be applied. The second one should apply
cleanly, but I'm not certain about the first one. Lemme test...

Ok, the first applies cleanly, the second has one reject on ChangeLog
that can be fixed easily. I'll attach both patches as they are
(generated from 'svn diff'); you'll have to fix the reject yourself ;)

Note that there have been tons of fixes since 1.4.0, especially related
to posix_fadvise... Those are often needed, but the two I'm attaching
are _definitely_ needed for mkvtoolnix 1.4.x to work on AMD64 and/or
with gcc 4.

> (but everyone should use the latest and greatest from
> /pub/people/seife anyway ;-).

Definitely :)

Mosu