[Matroska-users] Re: libebml GCC4 diff

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Apr 14 21:53:19 CEST 2005

Hey,

On Thursday 14 April 2005 17:46, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
> I'll try to remember, unfortunately every list has its own preferences
> on that ;-)

Make a list :) (no, not a mailing list, of course, a list of list's
preferences ;))

> OTOH it seems i should really start using it on amd64 to find those
> bugs earlier...

I didn't find it on my own either -- another user reported that 1.4.0
and newer were broken. It took me quite some time to figure out what was
wrong, especially as the only AMD64 machine I have access to is one in
sourceforge's compile farm. I can't run extensive tests there either...

Mosu