[Matroska-users] libebml GCC4 diff

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Apr 14 17:18:20 CEST 2005

Hey,

On Thursday 14 April 2005 16:54, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
> our compiler guys are updating the compiler right now and are fixing
> several packages up while doing so. One of them was libebml :-)

Thanks, I've applied the first two hunks. I had already addressed the
third one earlier.

Could you please send a patch as an attachment next time? It makes
saving it easier. Thanks.

BTW: I know that mkvtoolnix 1.4.1 does not compile with gcc 4 either,
but I've fixed that already. 1.4.2, which should be out this weekend,
will also fix a bug that resulted in mkvmerge always segfaulting on
AMD64.

Mosu