[Matroska-users] (no subject)

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Mon Apr 11 17:26:39 CEST 2005

Hi,

Maria Duarte a écrit :
> Could you please help me? I downloaded the movie neverland (I would like
> to burn it in english with english subtitles). I don't understand
> anything about files, filters, codecs or anything like that. I read all
> about matroska files to be able to watch the movie but I didn't succeed:

Not a problem as long as you install the right filters. You simply need
to install the Matroska Pack full. You can get one from
http://packs.matroska.org/ and there is a much newer one that you may
try on http://packs.matroska.org/packs/Matroska_Pack_Full_v1.1.0.beta.exe

I have the same file you downloaded and the codec are quite common. Just
make sure you have RealPlayer or RealAlternative installed (which seems
to be the case). But use another player like TCMP, MPC or Windows Media
Player to play the file.

If you want to burn it to a DVD that can play in DVD players, you will
need to use TMPEGEnc with a DirectShow input files (there are some
guides on the net on how to do that).