[Matroska-users] Error: mm_file_io_c: Could not fadvise file

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Sun Apr 10 10:06:12 CEST 2005

Hey,

I have already addressed the issue with posix_fadvise in my current SVN
version which I'm about to release as v1.4.2. I'd like you to download
them by visiting

www.bunkus.org/L?id=mtxsnap

This will give you a normal TARball of sources which you can
"./configure" and "make" normally.

> File identification failed. Return code: 1. Errno: 9 (Bad file
> descriptor). Make sure that you've selcted a mkvmerge executable on the
> 'settings'tab.

I haven't seen THIS one before, though. I hope it doesn't happen with
the current sources anymore :( Please report back as soon as possible as
I want to release v1.4.2 today.

Thanks.

Mosu