[Matroska-users] [Fwd: rmvb]

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Apr 12 16:01:27 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've never done it myself so I don't know exactly how to do this.
I think TMPEGEnc can use input files through DirectShow. And you should
be able to play this file through DirectShow (either the original .mkv
or the .rmvb).

For the audio conversion, Winamp can probably help you here.

And for the ASS subtitle file, I have no idea. Maybe someone else on the
Mailing List does...