[Matroska-users] Error: mm_file_io_c: Could not fadvise file

Alexey com at nforum.de
Sat Apr 9 21:37:40 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I just upgraded to mkvtoolnix-1.4.0 via gentoo portage and when I try to
add a ac3 audiostream to mmg or try to merge it with mkvmerge I get the
following error:

mkvmerge v1.4.0 ('Cornflake Girl') built on Apr  9 2005 19:38:34

Error: mm_file_io_c: Could not fadvise file
'amadeus_recoded448_128.ac3' (errno = 0, Success)

As this is a pretty new release I suppose there are no bugfixes yet
avaiable. Could someone from the team check this and give me some
feedback. Thank you very much.

Regards

Alexey