[Matroska-users] .mkv clashes with .ogg format

Krishna Jaikal ind_awara15 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 07:23:08 CEST 2005

Sir/Madam,
                  I am a frequent Windows user and have encountered a problem which I presumed would be of utmost importance to you. The video/audio format that you have created serves it's purpose well, hpwever it appears to corrupt the .ogg format. If the .mkv codecs are installed the .ogg codecs refrain from functioning. Please solve this problem as soon as possible and if I may request please send me news of your progress.

Thank you

http://mail.yahoo.com