[Matroska-users] Compiling on solaris

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Sep 24 09:47:45 CEST 2004

Hey,

I've committed a fix to libebml's SVN repo which fixes compilation on
Solaris:
http://svn.matroska.org/svn/matroska/trunk/libebml/ebml/c/libebml_t.h

Steve, could you please test if this still compiles cleanly on MSVC?
I've changed the #if... thingies a lot, but I can only test on Solaris,
Linux and mingw at the moment.

Mosu