[Matroska-users] Re: Problem Viewing File

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Fri Sep 10 22:59:07 CEST 2004

What did you download?  What player are you using?  What OS are you using?

"§LîÐe® f3" <bigshow747 at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:BAY1-F1281TbdkSmLAz00001124 at hotmail.com...
Hi, I downloaded a bunch of MKV files, and when I open the file it doesn't
work. The media player opens up and the video loads, because if I click
further down on the slider I can see scenes from the video. But the problem
is the video doesn't play. As far as I know I've downloaded all the required
software to display MKV files. Because I have played MKV files in the past,
in fact I'm playing one right now. So is there anything else that I might
try to make the video play? Thanks.
-Jimmy