[Matroska-users] question

Adrian Rafal adrek17 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 09:27:28 CEST 2004

Dear Matroska

I have a probem playing file with extension mkv. I have 2 movies with this extension. First movie after instaling Matroska_Pack_Full_v1.0.3 from your website, and instaling realalt125 (where is media player calssic) I have succeeded to play. Unfortunately the second movie with ext .mkv I can not play using this method. I do not know why. The owner of this movie has written: RV9.vorbis.www.packs.matroska.org
Could you give me some advise as to how play this file?
Thank ou in advance for your answer
Yours truly
Adrian Baczyn