[Matroska-users] mvk codec question rguarding dvd playback

matt jasor playam2j at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 00:15:38 CEST 2004

Hey, my name is Matt and I saw your post on the codec forums and I have a
few files that which are of mvk format. I can play them perfectly fine on my
computer, but I want to back them up to watch them on my DVD player on my
TV. My DVD player supports .avi , xvid, and divx formats but I was wondering
how to get mvk to that format. If you have any ideas or suggestions, it
would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and help.
-Matt