[Matroska-users] [Fwd: Error when loading .mkv files]

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue May 25 17:59:18 CEST 2004

Pls. help him if possible

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Error when loading .mkv files
Date: 	Sat, 15 May 2004 03:55:38 -0700
From: 	Matt Featherstone <carbonmonoxyd at hotmail.com>
To: 	christianhjw at users.sourceforge.net

Hi, I recently downloaded Virtualdubmod so I could convert my mkv files to
avi so I can play them using Gameshark Media Player. The problem I am having
is that when I try to open the matroska file I get an error stating "Only
handle [S_TEXT/] subs at the moment." After clicking ok the file isn't even
loaded. I don't even want to use subtitles, so I was wondering if there was
a way to get around this so I can enjoy the program you created. Any
feedback will be very appreciated, thanks.

Matt