[Matroska-users] mkvtoolnix 0.8.9 released
moritz at bunkus.org
Thu May 6 20:10:56 CEST 2004
Hi guys & maintainers,
here's another release, 0.8.9, due to a whacky bug which busted
RealMedia handling - again. Sorry for that.
...RedHat/FedoraCore and SuSE packages:
(these are still being built but should be available shortly)
...ChangeLog since 0.8.8:
2004-05-06 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* Released v0.8.9.
* mmg: new feature: mmg will ask for confirmation before
overwriting a file. This can be turned off on the settings tab.
2004-05-04 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: new feature: Implement drag'n'drop of files onto the input,
attachment and chapter tabs. For the input and attachment tabs it
works like pressing the 'add' button. On the chapters tab it works
like calling 'Chapter Editor -> Open'.
2004-05-02 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvinfo/mmg: Enabled compilation with wxWidgets 2.5 and Unicode
enabled builds of wxWidgets.
2004-04-30 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* all: Increased the precision for timecodes in chapter files to
nanoseconds (optionally, you can still use fewer digits after the
2004-04-26 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: Fixes for compilation with gcc 3.4.
2004-04-24 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Some strings read from RealMedia files were
not zero-terminated resulting in broken track recognition for some
If Darl McBride was in charge, he'd probably make marriage
unconstitutional too, since clearly it de-emphasizes the commercial
nature of normal human interaction, and probably is a major impediment
to the commercial growth of prostitution. - Linus Torvalds
More information about the Matroska-users