[Matroska-users] Vobsub in matroska and mplayer

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Tue Jun 8 13:14:04 CEST 2004

Hi,

Can you please upload the VobSubs to my FTP server? (address
moso.no-ip.com, user 'upload', password 'only') If you don't have them
anymore then you can also remux only the subs from the existing Matroska
file into a vobsub-only-Matroska file with

mkvmerge -o vobsubs.mks -A -D yourfile.mkv

and upload vobsubs.mks instead. I don't have many vobsub files to test
with in the first place, that's why I'm asking.

Thanks.

Mosu