[Matroska-users] mkvtoolnix 0.9.4 released
moritz at bunkus.org
Sun Jul 25 13:16:33 CEST 2004
here's another release of mkvtoolnix - v0.9.4. Focus is again on bug
fixes, but especially the CUE sheet management (reading a CUE sheet with
--chapters and extracting such a CUE sheet from a Matroska file) has
been overhauled and extended. Special thanks to Nicolas "goldenear" Le
Guen who worked closely with me on the CUE sheet handling.
The RedHat and SuSE binaries are still being built and should be
available from the homepage shortly.
Package maintainers: Please note that this release requires libebml and
libmatroska v0.7.1 which we've just released as well. Get them from
Finally the ChangeLog since 0.9.3:
2004-07-25 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* Released v0.9.4.
2004-07-24 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvextract: new feature: Added support for extracting TTA tracks
to TTA files.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: SRT file recognition failed if the file
contained spaces at the end of the first line.
2004-07-21 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvextract: new feature: Implemented the extraction of chapter
information and tags as a CUE sheet which is the reverse operation
to using a CUE sheet with mkvmerge's '--chapters' parameter.
2004-07-20 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Broken VobSub .idx files which contain
timestamps going backwards no longer crash mkvmerge. A warning
will be printed for such inconsistencies.
2004-07-19 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: The Matroska reader contained a nice little
illegal memory access (introduced in 0.9.3 with the fixes to the
'default track' handling).
* mkvmerge: bug fix: The SSA reader was segfaulting if a line
contained an empty text field.
* mmg: new feature: Added support for the two flags 'hidden' and
'enabled' in the chapter editor.
* mkvmerge: new feature: The pregap from a CUE sheet is converted
into two sub-chapters (one for "INDEX 00", one for "INDEX
01"). These sub-chapters have their 'hidden' flag set.
* mkvinfo: bug fix: Fixed compilation for MATROSKA_VERSION = 2.
* mkvinfo: bug fix: Fixed compilation with gcc 3.2.
2004-07-18 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: The CUE sheet parser interpreted a timestamp
as HH:MM:SS (hours, minutes, seconds). The correct spec is
HH:MM:FF (hours, minutes, frames with 1 frame = 1/75 second).
If Darl McBride was in charge, he'd probably make marriage
unconstitutional too, since clearly it de-emphasizes the commercial
nature of normal human interaction, and probably is a major impediment
to the commercial growth of prostitution. - Linus Torvalds
More information about the Matroska-users