[Matroska-users] Having Problems

Marius Kaldhol zeego at operamail.com
Fri Jul 23 15:16:44 CEST 2004

Hello
i resently came upon a MKV file, i had never heard of such a file, but started to search around the internet for how to play it. I found the full Matroska codec pack, and i intalled it, but i only get audio and no picture.

I also tried downloading several other players that were recomended at http://ld-anime.faireal.net/guide/mkv-eng
but they didn't work either.

with "The Core Media Player" i got this error: "TCMP's Core can not render the file..." and "No combination of filters could be found to render the stream."

Could you tell me what i am doing wrong? Please help me.

Marius R. Kaldhol