[Matroska-users] IMPORTANT ! Missing test files, pls. search for them

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sat Jul 17 08:26:08 CEST 2004

Hi Team and users,

it seems i made a very bad mistake and deleted two important sample
files from the 'anamorphic test' on
http://www.matroska.org/samples/anamorphic , called

starwars10MB-1.mkv
starwars10MB-2.mkv

Please do me the favour and search your HDDs for them, otherwise i fear
they might be lost and we have to remove this part of the samples page
:-/ . They were obviously lost because i was sure they were hosted on
atomic's server, but instead the download links pointed to my other two
T-Online accounts ( max. 10 MB, but fast and unlimited ), and they were
overwritten when i used them to distribute the alpha's of DVDtoMKV.

Go start the search NOW pls. , i invested a lot of time to make them,
and i am convince they did us very good service to promote the AR
correction feature, and also Thomas van der Stichelen needs some test
files for better AR correction in the Gstreamer MKV plugin ;) ...

Thanks for your help