[Matroska-users] Re: mkxds (MKV DShow splitter)

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Fri Jul 2 07:49:05 CEST 2004

Hi Nils,

mkxds.dll is very very old and was abandoned months ago, the new dshow
filter is in an installer pack that you can get from

http://packs.matroska.org

I recommend the 'full pack' version, because it contains the Realmedia
splitter also, that you need to be able to view Realvideo 9/10 video
tracks in MKV files ( all you need is Real player or 'realcodec.exe'
installed on your system to make this work ) , and this combination is
used a lot these days.

Regards