[Matroska-users] Lost XviD playing after installing Matroska (update)

Sebastiaan T tigchelaar at quicknet.nl
Sun Feb 29 21:06:54 CET 2004

I did some more testing.

I installed the Nimo Codec Pack Build 7 (http://nimo.titanesk.com/modules/news/) and DivX511 and I got XviD back, but then Matroska stopped.
So I reinstalled Matroska but then XviD crashed again and I found out that DivX5+ also makes WMP9 crash now.

So now I am stuck into 2 choices:
1. Able to play XviD and DivX with no Matroska playing
or
2. Play Matroska files, but no DivX and XviD

For me the choice would be 1. or I am doing something wrong in the bigger picture. :S

Sebastiaan
Holland