[Matroska-users] mkvtoolnix 0.8.5 released
moritz at bunkus.org
Sun Feb 22 23:02:50 CET 2004
here's another release of mkvtoolnix, 0.8.5 this time. It's purely a bug
fix release. You can find the improvements below in the ChangeLog.
The Windows binaries:
2004-02-22 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* Released v0.8.5.
2004-02-21 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: segfault in the RealMedia reader.
* mmg: bug fix: When adding a Matroska file that contains a track
name or a title with non-ASCII characters those would be displayed
as UTF-8 in the appropriate input boxes. This has been changed,
but obviously it won't work if you add files with Japanese
characters on a system with a different locale. For full Unicode
support you'll have to wait quite a bit longer.
* mmg: bug fix: For some 'browse file' buttons the default
directory was not set to the last directory a file was selected
2004-02-16 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: new feature: Added a function for adjusting the chapter
timecodes by a fixed amount.
2004-02-15 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Splitting by size would sometimes abort
directly after opening the second file.
2004-02-14 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Splitting by time was broken.
2004-02-12 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* all: A couple of changes that allow compilation on MacOS X.
* avilib: synchronized with transcode's current CVS version.
If Darl McBride was in charge, he'd probably make marriage
unconstitutional too, since clearly it de-emphasizes the commercial
nature of normal human interaction, and probably is a major impediment
to the commercial growth of prostitution. - Linus Torvalds
More information about the Matroska-users