[Matroska-users] mkvtoolnix 0.8.4 released

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Wed Feb 11 09:36:46 CET 2004

Heya,

due to a very unfriendly bug I have to release 0.8.4 not two days after
0.8.3. Nash reported that when reading Matroska files durations were
omitted which is fatal for any subtitle track (both VobSubs and text
subs). This is the only change, but I strongly encourage you to update.

The mkvtoolnix homepage:
http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/index.html
The sources:
http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/sources/mkvtoolnix-0.8.4.tar.bz2