[Matroska-users] Re: [Fwd: report of diagnostic file in txt]

Christophe PARIS christophe.paris at free.fr
Mon Dec 27 11:58:29 CET 2004

>Matroska file info : C:\My Documents\Torrent\[AHQ] InuYasha the Movie - Affections Touching Across Time\[AHQ] InuYasha the Movie - Affections Touching Across Time Part I.mkv
>File size : -1 bytes
>TEbmlReader.ReaderHeader : Can't read EBML header.

This file is simply not a valid matroska file.
Maybe the download is not finished yet, or there was an error, or the
file is locked buy another application.

>Matroska Splitter : Gabest's Matroska Splitter
>   - Installed : yes, in C:\PROGRAM FILES\MATROSKA PACK\MATROSKASPLITTER.AX (1.0.2.4)
>   - Can be created : no

You should re-register the filter :
regsvr32 "C:\PROGRAM FILES\MATROSKA PACK\MATROSKASPLITTER.AX"

Also you there is no info about the OS you are using (Win98, 2K, XP ???)