[Matroska-users] [Fwd: report of diagnostic file in txt]

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Mon Dec 27 08:36:03 CET 2004

Toff,

can you make use of the attached log file ? I guess the PC of this guy
is seriously b0rked ? He said he has one of the pack installed ?

Christian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	report of diagnostic file in txt
Datum: 	Sun, 26 Dec 2004 20:10:51 -0800 (PST)
Von: 	remy low <chowahbeng21 at yahoo.com>
An: 	chris at matroska.org

Hello,thanks for the fast reply.After using the
diagnostic tool u linked me to,ive attached this
file,regarding the errors msgs.It appears to me,that i
have nothing installed to play the mkv file.

So i wish to ask u some question?
1)Do i install in the default directory C:\Program
Files
  Ive installed in the default.
2)After installing,must i configure the mkv file in
any         way?So far,theres only configuration on
the AC filter etc.

I somehow feel,im missing a step,my matroska is
installed but the computer doesnt seem to notice it.

Thx
Ramses

http://mail.yahoo.com