[Matroska-users] Problem demuxing mkv file

Thomas Silvestro tomsilvestro at comcast.net
Sat Dec 25 21:50:26 CET 2004

Hello Matroska
  I love your mkv files and I have been creating DVD's from the files by dumuxing them and converting the files into mpg and wave formats. I'm having a problem with some of the aac audio files. When I demux them, they sound like they are in slow motion. The file is an mpeg4 audio codec. If you have any idea what I'm talking about and know a fix please let me know.
Thanks for the help and the great video format
Tom S.