[Matroska-users] Re: HELP!!!

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Thu Dec 16 07:38:32 CET 2004

http://packs.matroska.org .. then use Windows Mediaplayer to play the
files. Dont try to 'extract' them into anything else, that wont work. If
your movie still doesnt play after installing the full pack, there is a
good chance you need RealAlternative to be installed also ( Google will
help you where to find it ), then retry with WMP or a better player,
like Zoomplayer ( http://www.inmatrix.com )