[Matroska-users] need help with matroska

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Aug 31 10:41:10 CEST 2004

Do the following :

- drag and drop the file into TCMP's playlist
- right click on it
- goto 'file properties'
- goto 'matroska info'

and send us some screenshots as JPEGs, so that we can see what codec IDs
have been used in this file.

BTW, if this doesnt work, your file may be corrupt. As an alternative,
get MediaInfo from http://mediainfo.sf.net and load your MKV file in there.