[Matroska-users] Re: How to compile libmatroska

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Sun Aug 22 18:05:13 CEST 2004

Christian HJ Wiesner a écrit :

> Jean-Jacques Cortes wrote:
>
>> Hello Chris
>>
>> I write you because I would like to know how to compile libmatroska on
>> Mac
>> OS X using Xtools. As I am sure I am not the only one in this case, could
>> you explain on matroska.org how to compile sources, please ?
>> Another solution would be to put ready to use binaries.
>> Thank you a lot.
>>

> Hi Jacques,
>
> i will forward this to the chief developer of the project, Steve
> 'robux4' Lhomme from Paris, as he is owning an iBook and might be able
> to help you here.

Unfortunately I'm no expert with XCode. I just did the projects a long
time ago to try to debug libebml/libmatroska on big endian machines. But
  I haven't used it for a long time...

What is the problem in XCode ?

If you just want to have it compile, you can simply do that in the
Console. Go in "make/linux" and type "make" & "make install". It works
for all UNIX I know of.