[Matroska-users] need a it help with matroska

overpowering salami i_suck_at_this at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 19:26:37 CEST 2004

whenever i try to play a .mkv file it freezes the program. it opens up acts
like its about to play but freezes up i can see how much time is in the
video it just wont play it. and the core media player doesnt work either. it
says
>Core: RenderFile()...
>Core: RenderFile() rendering time: 469ms
>Cannot play back the file.  The format is not supported.
>TCMP's Core can not render the file :
>C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\[ax]_ranma_½_-_movie_02_-_nihao_my_concubine__atobe_dvd_rip_[72bfb1a7].mkv
>Cannot play back the file.  The format is not supported.
><===== Leaving LoadMediaFile. 1
i use media player classic and i dont know what im supposed to do now. I
wonder if it might have something to do with my comp what are the system
requirements for matroska and could that be it. i didnt think my comp was
out dated too bad yet its a 1.5Ghz pentium4 512 ddr ram and a 32 meg video
card geforce 2 tnt i use windows 98 se. oh and yes the core media player is
4.01 and i used matroska pack 1.0.3

thanks for your help
-={SIG}=-